Ok, so don't hate me...but I'm doing a meme. I'm doing a meme for a giveaway. Because this giveaway? Could get me pregnant!
Ok...stay with me here...
In the 1 in a bazillion chance that I won this giveaway (pay no attention to the reality of the odds...)? I would so get enough sperm that I would have to get pregnant. No fertile woman could be exposed to the amount of sperm to which I would be exposed if I won this giveaway and NOT get pregnant. True story.
...Altho, I'd have to hurry up & get my sperm before the prizes arrive...or I may not ever get pregnant...hmm. Well, let's not think about that part. We'll send that the way of "labor pain" and "being pregnant forever" and "swelling" and "lack of sleep." Those all have a special place in Denial Utopia....
So, TodaysMama and GameStop have coordinated to give away GameStop giftcards (Hub is a gamer...and I can never seem to pick out the right game for him...Hmph) AND the Grand Prize is a whole crapload of game systems (including the DSI XL, over which he has been lusting...) AND a $1000 GameStop gift card.
See? So you understand why I must do this meme and participate in this giveaway, right? I. Need. The. Sperm.
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
Hmm. A holiday wish for my family...I'm entirely to practical in my wishing sometimes...mostly? I just wish that we are all safe & healthy. Also? Maybe? That we can have a fun Christmas that is not dominated by whining, fits, or arguing. I would like our Christmas to not be ruined the way our Thanksgiving was. Sigh.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We wake up and open our family gifts. We usually have the kid(s) pass out gifts and rotate who opens a gift. We end up having several Christmases because we have lots of family to cover, with all the stepfamilies, etc.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? Besides a baby ("XY" model)? Hmm. I would say an addition to the house to give us another bedroom...and a bigger kitchen/dining space...and a bigger master closet. All of these things are on the same side of the house...so one addition would do it. :)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Christmas music and decorations usually do it. It makes me festive & the kids like it too. Money helps, tho.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Well, there really weren't any fun games that were played at Christmas in my family. There were plenty of passive-aggressive dysfunctional games...but that wasn't really fun.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Other than ME putting up the Christmas tree? Nothing, really. Hub and I? Are working to establish our own traditions. The fun kind.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
If it were up to me? I would go visit my dad. I only see him maybe once or twice a year. If I had to choose a non-family related trip? ...I have no idea.... The idea of traveling with kids at Christmas? Is actually not that appealing. I like the comfort of familiarity, honestly.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
My top 3 gift items...hmm...I would say:
1. W.O.W. Cataclysm (for Hub)
2. The 360 Kinnect
3. DSI XL (a set for Hub & I...I would be jealous if he got one & I didn't...)
So, there it is. Now? I will hold my breath & wait to win!