Monday, June 6, 2011

Ms. WTH is having A

Baby!

Now, you didn't seriously think I'd make it all that easy, did you?

I figure what better way to re-enter the bloggy world than with the announcement of the gender of the fetus, right? People will actually click for that, right?

::crickets chirping::

Ok, well, humor me.

...and pay no attention to the fact that it's been 2 months since I've posted. Yes, I know that's not cool & no one wants to follow a blog that doesn't regularly post.

Again, humor me.

I had the ultrasound last Friday. The tech was very generous with the pictures.

Seriously. I have like 20.

Way back in March, we started out with this:

Awwww....look at the cute little....uh...Lima Bean!

Photobucket

Then we moved on to this:

Awwww....it looks kinda like a little baby...

Photobucket

...with little stubby appendages.

Photobucket

And at last, we got to the ultrasound! The ultrasound that would determine whether I could start buying boy onesies or beginning my plans to thwart the sea of pink that would drown wash over me.

Lima is so cute!

Photobucket

...huh...there is definitely a family resemblance there too.

Photobucket

so Lima, you think I should let everyone in on the secret?

Photobucket

I'll take the thumbs up as your approval/consent for this next one...so no suing me for inappropriate photos of you later...

IT'S A

Photobucket

gratuitously unnecessary arrow!

18 comments:

  1. Amy (lla_Princess)June 6, 2011 at 5:06 PM

    Yeah to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. w00000t! Yay for boys, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it has your eyes

    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo happy for you!! :):) boy clothes are so cute.. I'm going nuts shopping for my nephew that's making his appearence in only two more months :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Congratulations!!

    Was this pregnancy like your first or totally different? I know you were worried it was a girl but...did you have any gut feelings (geez, Kristin, stop asking such personal questions. Let a woman breathe!)

    That's wonderful news and I'm so thrilled for you - welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congratulations!! I hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! I was really curious how it's all going for u,with all the non-existing posts and everything...ahem... Happy times for u,mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooooove me some boys!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I hope your pregnancy is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! 
    following you from Mama's little nestwork :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats!
    Following you from Mama's little nestwork :-)

    http://www.jejeizahfaye.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love when babies make it easy to see who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee!

    I have to know: Did you put the exclamation points after BOY or did the ultrasound tech do that?

    ReplyDelete
  14. No question there.  Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!  My goodness, that little guy isn't shy, is he? LOL  My first son was like that too, very obvious.  The second was a little more modest.  Good luck with the pregnancy!  When's your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heуа i am fοr thе рrimагy
    time hеre. I came acroѕs this bоaгd аnԁ ӏ in finding Ιt truly
    helpful & it hеlped me οut much. І am hopіng to рrovidе one
    thing bаck and help otherѕ such as уοu aidеd me.


    Ηеre is mу web sіtе
    888 Poker Promotions

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yоu made some decent ρointѕ there. I looκeԁ on the internet tо find оut mοгe about thе iѕѕue аnԁ found
    most individuals ωill go along with your vieωs оn
    this web ѕite.

    my web page :: WebRеаd ()

    ReplyDelete