Thursday, December 16, 2010

Antlered Up

So, Kristin over at Taming Insanity has an antler contest going. While I can't compete with the cute kids/pets/modes of transportation already posted...I do have antlers. This is probably about as much of me as you'll ever see.

Also? I may or may not have inadvertently taken a picture of myself in an embarrassing (should it leak to the public) state of undress. Don't ask why I was taking antler pictures in any state of undress. Ok, Ok, I wanted to take the picture before I took a shower and wilted my hair & removed my makeup. This was a late-breaking idea.

Sigh.

I blame Kris. It was accidental, altho obviously not an original accident. Like Kris? Mine was immediately forwarded to my entire adress book sent to Hub deleted.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love it! And you are so pretty, why hide? :)

    I like that your antlers have a hat, too.

    ReplyDelete