Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I think I'll move to Australia

Ever have one of those days where you just wake up pissed off. No good reason, just pissed off. That was my morning. I wasn't even mad when tiny dog #2 woke me up at 5 am nosing me for affection (ok, I actually woke up after she landed on my head as a result of my husband tossing her gently to the side after she first tried nosing him...). But, for some reason, when it was actually time to get up, I was just mad...moreso than the usual "dammit it's already morning" kind of mad.

Then I was irritated by something my husband did yesterday. Wasn't irritated by it yesterday, but today it became irritating. Then the dog begins yap yap yapping in her funny yet annoying smoker's bark. No one else is up yet, you loveable overgrown rat. Shut it. Upon letting the dog in, the cat went out & immediately took up residence under the porch. Fabulous. 20 minutes later, cat emerges having snacked on some mystery weeds & is now covered in cobwebs. Awesome.

This much silly little irritation should not be allowed before 7:30 in the morning. I think I'll move to Australia....

No comments:

Post a Comment