Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Forbidden Desire

Just the thought of you fills me with desire.

In my mind's eye? It's just the two of us. Alone. Away from prying, judgmental eyes.

I breathe deeply...and the smell of you is subtle, but intoxicating.

I close my eyes and I can still see you.

We have a wicked chemistry, you and me.

I imagine having you all to myself. That in this moment? You are mine.

All of you.

I can feel you all over my body.

From breasts to waist to hips to thighs.

And my ass. Oh, I can definitely feel you there.

I take you in my hand. And I can feel the length of you.

The anticipation is almost more than I can bear.

I want you.

So much.

I bring you to my lips. Take you into my mouth.

Taste you.

Feel your fullness.

Rapture.

And then the delightful creaminess slides over my tongue and into my throat.

It is everything I had hoped it would be.

You take my breath away.

Alas, you are forbidden to me.

My sweet chocolate eclair.

You make me fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment